The time has come for your TV to have a sound as good as its image.
The Bose Solo 5 television sound system is a one-piece sound bar that offers better sound for all your favorite
shows. Created to reproduce all the sound clearly, from dialogs to details. And when you want even more clarity, the dialogue mode allows you to hear each word better. This sound bar is so versatile that you can place it almost anywhere. In addition, thanks to the Bluetooth connection, you can wirelessly play your favorite music through the loudspeaker.
- One-piece soundbar that offers significantly better sound than usual on your TV
- Dialog mode to clearly hear each word
- With built-in Bluetooth technology to transmit music wirelessly from your mobile or tablet
- A connection to the TV
- Universal remote control that controls your TV, bass, Bluetoothconnections and much more
Listen to what you were missing
The elegant design of your flat screen TV is one of its most outstanding features. Unfortunately, that leaves little room for speakers. This is why some dialogues and more discreet sound elements are so difficult to hear. The Solo 5 TV sound system is a simple and technologically advanced solution that gives you the audio quality that your TV lacks. It has a dialog mode that makes each word easier to understand, without having to adjust the volume scene by scene.
The installation could not be easier
In fact, to call it "installation" is an exaggeration. You only have to connect the Solo 5 system to the TV with a single audio cable (optical, coaxial or analog, in order of preference). The system automatically detects the connection you have used. This sound bar is so versatile that you can place it almost anywhere, either in front of the TV, on a bookshelf or mounted on the wall.
Let those serious ones resound
Printing programs. Live concerts Series full of suspense. There are times when you realize that it would not be bad to be able to give more power to the bass on television. Well, ahead. adjust the bass control to your liking with the bass button on the remote control.
Take control of your Blu-ray Disc ™ player, Bluetooth connectivity and game system with the included universal remote control. Easily control the system and most video sources connected to the TV.
Dimensions / weight
- Speaker: 7.0 cm high x 54.8 cm wide x 8.6 cm deep (1.69 kg)
- Remote control: 10.4 cm high x 4.0 cm wide x 1.1 cm deep (141.7 g)
Inputs / outputs
- Optical audio input (digital)
- Coaxial audio input (digital)
- 3.5 mm auxiliary input (analog)
In the box
- Sound system for TV Bose Solo 5
- Universal remote control
- Power supply and cable
- Digital optical audio cable
What is the difference between the Bose Solo 5 TV sound system and the Bose Solo 15/10 TV sound systems?
The most noticeable difference is that the Bose Solo 5 TV sound system occupies less space thanks to its small sound bar shape, while the Solo 15 system is presented in a pedestal format and can be placed directly under high TVs. definition of 46 inches, and even below some 50.
Why is the sound of the Bose Solo 5 TV sound system better than my TV speakers?
The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system uses patented technology to highlight audio details that can not match most integrated TV speakers.
What TVs are compatible with the Bose Solo 5 TV sound system?
The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system is designed for use with most high definition televisions. It can be placed in front of the TV or on a shelf underneath or on top of it, or even mounted on the wall with the optional Bose WB-120 wall mount.
What is the performance range of Bluetooth on the Bose Solo 5 TV sound system?
The Bluetooth link of the Bose Solo 5 system can work stably at a distance of up to 10 meters. Performance can be affected by obstacles such as walls or metals, interference from Wi-Fi networks or other wireless devices, as well as Bluetooth connectivity from device manufacturers.
What is the USB port on the back of the product?
It is only for system software updates.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and keep all safety and use instructions. Important Safety Instructions
- 1. Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped. WARNINGS/CAUTIONS This symbol on the product means there is uninsulated, dangerous voltage within the product enclosure that may present a risk of electrical shock. This symbol on the product means there are important operating and maintenance instructions in this guide. Contains small parts which may be a choking hazard. Not suitable for children under age 3. This product contains magnetic material. Consult your physician on whether this might affect your implantable medical device. • To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this product to rain or moisture.
- Do NOT expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing, and do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on or near the apparatus.
- Keep the product away from fire and heat sources. Do not place naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, on or near the product.
- Do NOT make unauthorized alterations to the product.
- Do NOT use a power inverter with this product.
- Do NOT use in vehicles or boats.
- The speaker wire and interconnect cables included with this system are not approved for in-wall installation. Please check your local building codes for the correct type of wire and cable required for in-wall installation.
- Use this product only with the power supply provided.
- Where the mains plug or appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
Features of TV sound system
Your TV sound system provides clear, spacious sound from one compact soundbar.
- Videostage and TrueSpace technologies deliver many of the benefits of a five-speaker home theater in a single soundbar.
- Sleek and elegantly designed soundbar fits easily in front of your TV.
- Connects with just one audio cable for easy setup.
- Programmable universal remote powers on/off your TV, cable/satellite box and system with the press of a single button.
- Stream music from Bluetooth devices.
- Stores up to eight Bluetooth devices in its pairing list.
- Connects up to two Bluetooth devices for easy switching between devices.
- Mounting ring to hide the power supply behind your mounted TV.
- Soundbar can be mounted on the wall (kit available separately).
Wall mounting the soundbar
You can mount the soundbar on a wall. To purchase the WB-120 Wall Mount Kit, contact your local Bose dealer or visit www.Bose.com After wall mounting and setting up the soundbar, adjust the audio for better bass sound